26 Jan Anti-Racism in the Workplace
- A lecture on the history of racism in America, and the steps we can take to dismantle it in the workplace.
- Dialogue unpacking microaggressions and the power of language with interactive walkthroughs of specific scenarios that dissect how racism shows up in the workplace.
- Lessons of power, privilege, and allyship in action with workplace scenarios to talk through tips for intervening in ways that interrupt the status-quo
You’ll Walk Away With:
- An introductory primer focused on establishing key definitions, conceptual frameworks, and historical context around race and anti-racism.
- Provides interactive opportunities to work through real-life microaggression scenarios and develop a deeper understanding of what anti-racism can look like in practice.
- Individual Registration $75
- Group Registration (5 seats) $350
- Group Registration (10 seats) $700
- Group Registration (25 seats) $1620
- Group Registration (50 seats) $3250
- Group Registration (100 seats) $5,000
Group registration allows one buyer to purchase on behalf of multiple participants. Group leaders are able to easily manage their participants and monitor participants' progress. Upon completing your purchase you will receive an email to set up a time for a brief onboarding session.
If you are planning to view the course videos as a group, please be sure to purchase the group registration that corresponds to the number of viewers.
Please note: Access to this course is the same for all group participants and starts on the date of purchase.
Continuing Education Credits
You will receive a certificate of completion for 1 hour upon completion of this course.
Access To This Course
You will have access to this course for 90 days after purchase.
This course consists of pre-recorded videos and PDF downloads. You will gain access to all the course contents upon registration and may go through them at your convenience. You have access for one year.
After purchasing the course, use the webinar link available to access the live webinars. You will receive an email confirmation and a reminder with the link as well.
If the instructor allows their live sessions to be recorded, the recordings will be available within 48 hours. You can find recorded videos in your course lessons. After 48 hours, if you do not see the recordings, first refresh your browser.
Most videos and presentations will provide captioning. However, you can always use Web Captioner's free real-time captioning service.
Yes! In partnership with instructors, Humble Teacher offers a limited number of lower-cost seats for those who need it. There is no application or questions to answer. We trust you know what you need. Enter "NEEDIT" during registration to receive a discount while supplies last.
Humble Teacher’s online courses can be used for professional development hours if your association, school, district, or employer accepts them.
Some agencies may require that you get pre-approval before you take the course. We highly recommend consulting with your agency beforehand if you are counting on these professional development credits.
Please refer to the instructions found here:
If you identify as a member of the Global Majority (Indigenous, Black, Brown, Asian, Pacific-Islander, Latino, Hispanic, or Latinx) and does not experience white privilege/passing feel empowered to access one of the limited FREE spots available to People of the Global Majority. There is no application or questions to answer. We trust you know what you need. Enter "POGM" during registration to receive 100% off while supplies last.
Any recommended background knowledge or required prerequisites will be stated in the course description.
If it is recommended to complete a course prior to taking this one, such information will be provided in the course description.
Refunds are available within 14 days of purchase as long as you have not accessed the course. Contact Humble Teacher to begin the refund process.